I should have known you'd be off to another wonderful place. You never stay home for long. Can I have your life when I grow up? Say hi to Trena for me. It's good to see her in the picture.
We moved to Heber, Utah almost 9 years ago. We miss California, well I do at least, but not the traffic. We picked the most gorgeous place on earth to live, except maybe some places in Pennsylvania. (too far from family!) Larry is golfing and I am laying back and enjoying the beautiful clouds and blue sky that we have here.
4 comments:
I can't wait to have your life.
Do you EVER stay home???
Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
Sue you look great It was so good to talk to you, it will be fun to see you sometimes if only on the computer.
I should have known you'd be off to another wonderful place. You never stay home for long. Can I have your life when I grow up? Say hi to Trena for me. It's good to see her in the picture.
Post a Comment