Sunday, August 31, 2008




Last week I was able to go to Education week at BYU for 4 days. It was wonderful, but haven't walked that campus for quite some time. 20 minutes is NOT enough time to get from the Marriott Center to the Smith Fieldhouse!!!! Anyway took some wonderful classes and hope I have continued my education. Took a class on Cooking, Internet, Dead Sea Scroll, Grandparenting, George Washington, Food Storage, and most of all MEMORY!!! See kids I'm trying. Anyway went with Marilyn and her sister Lois and met my dear friend Dyan from California there every day. It was wonderful for the classes and knowledge and also for the renewed friendship with these two dear friends. The campus has really changed, but all for the better. It is beautiful and the atmosphere there is wonderful.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your family is beautiful. It is so fun looking at your pictures.

Karalee said...

Glad to see you have entered the blogging world! Your grandkids are adorable.