Larry you old beach bum, how are you doing? From the look of your blog prety good I would say. You blog is great, but I bet Sue gets the credit for that. Your family looks amazing Sue and I are so happy for you guys. We are up to 16 grandkids so far, and Ben and Esther haven't even started yet. We all love and miss you. You hold a special place in my heart. Dennis
We moved to Heber, Utah almost 9 years ago. We miss California, well I do at least, but not the traffic. We picked the most gorgeous place on earth to live, except maybe some places in Pennsylvania. (too far from family!) Larry is golfing and I am laying back and enjoying the beautiful clouds and blue sky that we have here.
1 comments:
Larry you old beach bum, how are you doing? From the look of your blog prety good I would say. You blog is great, but I bet Sue gets the credit for that. Your family looks amazing Sue and I are so happy for you guys. We are up to 16 grandkids so far, and Ben and Esther haven't even started yet. We all love and miss you. You hold a special place in my heart.
Dennis
Post a Comment